June 17, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine on DVD 6/29

I'm a funny person. I like to laugh, a lot. I find humor in all sorts of things. A lot of the times I am the only one laughing at stuff you shouldn't be laughing at. So I laugh at everything, stupid or not in movies. A stupid joke is not the same a a bad one. So moving on...

Hot Tub Time Machine (HTTM) is fecking hilarious. I think I saw it three times maybe four. What is that you say? Movies are expensive! Don't worry I'm not rich! I just play one at the theater. See that was stupid but gave me a laugh. I make myself laugh. *Ahem* So I let the ticket seller pry out dollars from my white knuckles at Cinema Cafe. It's the $1 night and $3.50 Wacky Wednesday. So I spent about $6 total.

I don't even know where to start with this movie! I'd start bootlegging it out the back of my car if I were morally corrupt! I could toss around a few quotes from the movie but you won't get it. Out of context it's NOT funny.

I can tell you a couple things. Rob Corddry is a thief! A comedy movie scene stealing thief! None of these trailers do the movie justice. Also a mustachioed Billy Zabka, the bad blonde guy in Karate Kid and Just One of the Guys makes an appearance. BUY IT. Have some drinks.

See The Trailer


Blogger Louise Tripp said...

Ok, you win...I will put it on my Netflix. :)

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Fort Worth Auto Glass Repair said...

The story is very interesting. And you have told me about the thief story which is true.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home