June 17, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine on DVD 6/29


I'm a funny person. I like to laugh, a lot. I find humor in all sorts of things. A lot of the times I am the only one laughing at stuff you shouldn't be laughing at. So I laugh at everything, stupid or not in movies. A stupid joke is not the same a a bad one. So moving on...

Hot Tub Time Machine (HTTM) is fecking hilarious. I think I saw it three times maybe four. What is that you say? Movies are expensive! Don't worry I'm not rich! I just play one at the theater. See that was stupid but gave me a laugh. I make myself laugh. *Ahem* So I let the ticket seller pry out dollars from my white knuckles at Cinema Cafe. It's the $1 night and $3.50 Wacky Wednesday. So I spent about $6 total.

I don't even know where to start with this movie! I'd start bootlegging it out the back of my car if I were morally corrupt! I could toss around a few quotes from the movie but you won't get it. Out of context it's NOT funny.

I can tell you a couple things. Rob Corddry is a thief! A comedy movie scene stealing thief! None of these trailers do the movie justice. Also a mustachioed Billy Zabka, the bad blonde guy in Karate Kid and Just One of the Guys makes an appearance. BUY IT. Have some drinks.


See The Trailer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you win...I will put it on my Netflix. :)

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Fort Worth Auto Glass Repair said...

The story is very interesting. And you have told me about the thief story which is true.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home