August 20, 2008

Just a warning

I am going to post very, very soon.

I've become a reading machine and nothing seems interesting after entering the great worlds of the books I have been reading. Two series. I finished them both. So that means I read 8 books in a week. Then about 5 before that. I had to wait for them to come in. It sounds like a lot but one series was a quick read like 2.5 hours per book. Mass market author. So I want to talk about them.

Having to share a computer is annoying. I can't wait to get mine fixed. Then I can do all the things I love and I can focus. Focus being an important part. With TVs, PlayStations, kids (hey not mine!) and an adult in the background I can't tap anything other than annoyance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

Also: If you have never seen it you should check out the DVDs of the short-lived (3 seasons, though, so better than most) show Titus. Heh, pretty funny stuff.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home