May 11, 2006

Zombies!!

I adore zombie movies and I am finally going to watch the original Dawn of the Dead, I love the remake! I have seen a part of the original and it just seemed kind of boring but I will give it a try. Why do I love zombies?!?!

Hide and Creep is on SciFi now and I didn't get to see the beginning but it is a low budget film, that is well humorous and kind of cheesy. Oh, with actors that are not really actors. Anyway, you can't help but try to make a good zombie flick, they can be tricky, especially if you don't have a budget for MAKEUP!

Oh look what I found! Knitted characters from the original Dawn of the Dead. My love of zombies and knitting together. This is exciting as The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy's scene of them turning into knitted characters! Arthur throwing up variegated yarn! It was fabulous! I need to learn how to make a Marvin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home