March 21, 2006

Reading other blogs can be detrimental to your...

Mail.

I have been a loyal subscriber to Interview Magazine for two years and have never had any sneak peaks at covers. Until last month on Pink is the New Blog. Which I love. He shared with the "world" Michelle Williams and the photos!

I was irate! As much as one can be regarding a magazine cover and a guy with a blog.

Well this month unexpectedly, but really it arrives the same time every month. Much like a period...ha. Oh, um there is it with someone one the cover I don't know. I've only heard the name and unknowingly watched in the movies.

I am sad to read on the cover that Lindsay Lohan is interviewing someone.

Wait for commentary.

On a similar note, I kind of disliked John Travolta's interview with Scarlett Johansson a few months back. I have been thinking of that often due to the Hurricane Katrina disaster and the movie A Love Song for Bobby Long. Which I LOVE. I will have to get back to you on that, after I read it again and see if the problem is me or him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home