March 26, 2006

Mitchell 'waka-chicka-waka-chicka-waka-chicka"

Mystery Science Theater 3000: Mitchell

If you love MSTK3 I highly recommend this movie. If you are the bitter sort that doesn't laugh, oh you poor thing. I have actually known people who rarely laugh. I think you should slit your wrists already. And for god's sake don't procreate. Where is the joy, the fun, the something to distract yourself from the stick up your arse? Although I do understand your inability to focus while dealing with something so...painful.

How can you NOT laugh over such funny lines such as:

"Santa?!"

"Hot Merging Action"

"Whose the puffy guy who's a big dirty sex machine? MITCHELL!"

"Mitchell - Heart's pounding
Mitchell - veins' clogging"

"An empty plate breaks my heart"
Man I love pullin' my gun out when I go into my apartment it scares my cats half to death.

Linda: "He sleeps with me and then busts me"
Crow: "First things first"

Enough. Watch and you will know. For maximum laughter enjoy with friends and remember there is a chase scene where the driver downshifts in an automatic transmission.


If you don't understand these quotes, get the movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home