March 19, 2006

Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Amsterdam flag


My brother returned from Amsterdam yesterday. I really want to go now, as much as I want to visit anywhere else in the world. I am hoping that next year I will be able to make it!

tijgernootjes


So these are Tijgernootjes or Tijger nootjes, I've seen it both ways. They are pretty good and probably make the good thing inside worse for you. They are peanuts that are covered in some sort of crunchy shell and probably fried. They have good flavors: barbecue paprika(pepper), bacon kaas (cheese) and chili lime, some curry kind, and one more I can't remember. I have been waiting all year to have a taste of them again. Although you can always get them shipped to you. You can get anything online these days.

nootjes circle


For over a year I have meant to scan the postcards he gave me last year and put them online. He doesn't really take many photographs, but I can't expect someone who isn't interested in photos to feel the same as me. He said everything is worthy but you can't just take pictures of everything. I say no. I will have to raid the camera and see what I get and check out last years pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home